Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun pics and videos

Here are a few fairly recent pictures and videos of Brooklyn. I thought they were pretty cute so I figured I should put them on the blog for others to enjoy!

One of Brooklyn's favorite things to do is to go over to the entertainment center and pull EVERY DVD off the shelf. This first picture is of me catching her in the action!


I thought these next two pictures were hilarious! We left a Martinelli bottle on the ground and when I came back in she was totally sucking all over it haha! (These pictures are dedicated to Natalie Glauser!!! you know why haha)




The next three pictures are just so cute! Brooklyn was in her high chair eating and she just looked so dang cute to me so I had to get out the camera. Isn't this the sweetest face ever?!?!




Okay, so these are all videos of Brooklyn laughing and giggling... so cute!
This first on is just me coming after Brooklyn, the next is of Brian playing peek-a-boo with Brooklyn, it is so cute! Its especially cute to me how she starts trying to peek over the couch to find him! and the third on is of Brian tickling Brooklyn and she just loves it!

1 comment: