Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas in Cali

So, sometime during the Christmas break we lost our camera cord, that is why is has been so long since my last post. Last week we bought a new cord, and so now I can finally post about Christmas haha!
We went to California for Christmas and it was a blast. One of my most favorite things to do in the world is just hang out with my family! They are the best! We always have such a great time when we go to California and this time was no exception.
Another one of my favorite things to do it watch Brooklyn and all of her cute little cousins. Here we have some pics of Brooklyn and Clara in the tub!





For Christmas I made everyone a pair of PJ bottoms. Here are a couple of pictures of the pajamas I made.





Here are just some pictures of Christmas day, and our family present swap tradition.

This was by far one of the coolest presents anyone got!

Ben got this sweet gift for my dad, I especially like how he decorated the box! haha









1 comment:

  1. finally! :) i love this post. i've always wanted to go to alcatraz but i wasn't able to when i was in san fran. maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete