Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hospital Photos

So, Summer is now 5 weeks old! SO, SO, SO crazy! Time is flying by, and I'm begining to wonder how moms of more than one kid are able to keep up a blog. I feel like I have very little time for anything, and getting a camera out to take pictures seems almost impossible. We went to California for Lindsie's wedding and for Thanksgiving (and though I will post the few pictures I took, and ones that I steal off of my families facebook pages) I was hardly able to take any pictures at all. We brought our camera, but trying to take care of two little kids left me feeling completely unable to take nice pictures of the trip... oh well. I'm sure with time I'll feel like I can do more. Until then, you will all have to just accept fewer blog posts with fewer pictures. This post, however, is dedicated to the amazing pictures that were taken at the hospital! Bella Baby Photography has this genious idea where they come to the hospital and visit every baby born (if you give your approval of course) and they take amazing newborn pictures. Then they put them online for 2 weeks and you can order if you want, or just enjoy looking at them. Of course, after seeing how adorable they turned out, we ordered the CD haha. And I think it was totally worth it! Now we can order however many we want and we can order for the grandparents also! Enjoy the cuteness!














1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos, beautiful family! that was a good idea to get those done. i felt like the last thing i wanted at the hospital was to have another person come in and bother me, so i didn't do it...haha.

    ReplyDelete