Monday, May 17, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (well technically he/she is still very small...)


SO... many of you already know, but for those who do not.... BABY number TWO is on the Way!! We are very very excited to have another little baby come into our lives. I am especially excited for Brooklyn because I think she will love having a little sibling! The due date is November 6th. We had an ultrasound about two weeks ago, and this is what the little tyke looked like! So cute right? Much bigger and developed than I was expecting! We will have another ultrasound in a month to find out the gender, so start making your guesses of what it'll be :)

5 comments:

  1. that is only ONE day after my birthday!!!! if it's a girl, will you name her after me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a heads up, you should start thinking of boy names

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. We thought the Bloods were finally going to catch up with you. Looks like we've still got a ways to catch up. Congratulations you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another little girl!! that is my guess - congratulations I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lit' Grandma Connie just checking in. I like the updates. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete