Thursday, September 24, 2009

5 Monthes Old!

Yes, it's true! Today Brooklyn is 5 months old! Crazy, right? And it seems as though she is getting cuter and cuter every day! Here I've posted a few videos of her making cute sounds and doing cute things. And the pictures I've posted are from Brooklyn's first golfing trip! Last Saturday we decided to take Brooklyn out to the golf course so she could learn where her daddy spends much of his time haha. She was so good the whole time and she enjoyed being out on the course.

But first we'll start with a few random pictures :)



This is a picture from one night when Brooklyn was so tired when I was feeding her that she conked out while I was trying to burp her!




These two are just cute pictures Brian took of Brooklyn freshly out of the tub.







OUR DAY OF GOLF











BROOKLYN THE DINOSAUR

Watch the whole thing 'cause the growling is especially good the second half.
BROOKLYN THE SPIT MACHINE


BROOKLYN ROLLING OVER

PLAYING WITH TOY

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! SHe is so big and cute!! I love that growling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a little dinosaur! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete