Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fourth of July

I know, she's the cutest little thing you've ever seen, right? At least that's what i think! So, we found this little shirt at Old Navy a few weeks before the 4th and we thought it would be the perfect outfit for her very first Fourth of July! I know I should've taken alot more picture of what we actually did that day, cause we did lots of fun things, but I didn't. I did, however, get some super cute pics of Brooklyn. So, for her fist Fourth of July, we went to the Freedom Parade that takes place every year here in Provo. We walked to Brian's old office where they give out pancakes and hotdogs to the parade watchers around every year. Brian helped make the food, and I enjoyed eating it! haha, and Brooklyn enjoed all the passerbys that were admiring her cuteness!


Then, we had a fun BBQ with some friends at our house. Brian can make a pretty tasty hamburger. And then that night we went up to BYU campus and watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks. We were a little worried that Brooklyn might freak out when they started going off, but she loved it! She jumped at the loud BOOM of the first few, but then she just sat still, fixated on the bright lights in the sky for the whole rest of the show. She must take after me, I absolutely LOVE fireworks!






Isn't she getting so long?!?! Is it possible that Brian and I might have a tall child....?











Brian with his little sparkler. He adores her!















Mommy/Daughter shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment